Home - About Us
Darien Bennett and three other men started AISI in 1994 in response to a challenge by Promise Keepers. The ministry found a home at Scottsdale Bible Church after meeting at homes and restaurants over the years.
AISI still meets every week to help men grow in their Christian walk.
To summarize what we do:
We connect "heart to heart" with men. We teach them that a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is the only way (John 14:6). By studying the Bible, we then let the Holy Spirit reveal our true purpose in life- glorifying God our Father.
- We teach sound Biblical doctrine (Titus 2:1) (John 14:6)
- We set each man's internal compass to "True North" (Luke 9:23)
- We then encourage men to live "the greatest commandment" (Mark 12:30-31)
- We then tell men to follow the "Great Commission." Matthew 28:18-19
- As Christian Brothers- keep men accountable on the narrow path before them (Proverbs 27:17)